Wednesday 25 April 2018

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel mask and Scrub: Review

Every time I typed on my search bar- 'best charcoal mask' and this appeared in every next recommendation. 
Yup, I am talking about a Scrub cum mask and as the charcoal is trend in skin care these days. Although I keep dabbling with my DIY's and after recently discovering the cheapest mask, I am back with another commercial one. 
It is Freeman Feeling Beautiful Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel mask and Scrub
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel mask and Scrub: Review

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel mask and Scrub: Swatch

Pollution,,,debris...its a wonder skin can breathe! This unique mask and scrub works double time to detoxify skin. Activated Charcoal purifies skin without over-drying while Black Sugar helps to exfoliate dulling skin cells for softness and clarity. Perfect for all skin types.
Price- 434 INR for 175 ml of tube. 
Availability- Easily available online. I got this from Amazon. You can buy here

Packaging- Easy squeezy tube with a flip top cap. All in Grey and black accents to potray one of the major ingredient-charcoal. Huge amount in a easy travel friendly pack. Loved the packaging. 

Ingredients- Sucrose, Propylene Glycol, Charcoal, Kaolin, Musa Sapientum Fruit Extract (Banana), Cocus Nucifera Extract (coconut), Zingiber Officinale Root extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Cymbopogan Schoenanthus Extract, Carica Papaya (papaya) fruit Extract, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract, Rubus Ideas fruit extract (Raspberry), Santalum Album (sandalwood) extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Extract, Lavendula Augustifolia Oil (Lavender), Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides. 

Texture, Fragrance and Performance- Chunky Sugar particles suspended in a black gel base. A strong aqueous fragrance like in Men's products. The gel scrub is extreme gritty and pricks if applied and rubbed. But like usual masks if applied on damp skin and massaged after 5 minutes, the sugar chunks does not hurt that much.  It spreads well but can not expect the thick charcoal layer unlike most of the charcoal based products. Sugar is dissolved within next few minutes. 
The mask would surely clean up the skin removing the dirt and grease leaving a healthy glow. 
I have oily acne prone skin and  have used it 3-4 times on my face and a couple of times on my body. This worked well on my body skin.  It did not break me out nor had any side effect. Given the huge amount, its definitely would last long. But then I would be using this more as body scrub as I found this too gritty and prickly for my facial skin. 
Also given the long list of Extracts as ingredients, I could not believe this. Actually with that much of effective contents, there should be something amazing or extraordinary; but sadly there was nothing of the sort. Anyways this could be my story, with my skin. 
I would rather not purchase this again but would prefer buying one of my favorite ones- Oriflame Milk and Honey Sugar Scrub. Its one of the best Face and Body  Sugar scrub.

So Freeman Feeling Beautiful Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel mask and Scrub is just like any other Sugar scrub but then I was not impressed neither with texture, fragrance not results. Worth trying!
My Rating- 3/5

1 comment:

  1. There is a lot of good information in this article. Everyone should read this. I appreciate you sharing this. For more amazing information you may get from this link
    Beauty And Spa in Indiranagar

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya