Thursday 22 March 2018

Nicka K Microfine Artliner: Review and Swatches

I had just entered my office and a friend asked- what happened, Is everything OK? 
Yup- I said, But Why are you asking this??
You are looking so dull and sad, probably not feeling well?
No, I am all Ok and then I rushed to Washroom to see whats wrong with my face.
I realised that it was my eyes, my bare eyes without liner and kajal ....... 
Immediately I lined up my eyes and came out. Instantly the friend told that we are not in habit of seeing your bare eyes. We love your colour kholed eyes and the way you play with colours.
Is this a common story with you too?? 


Nicka K Microfine Artliner: Review and Swatches

Today I will be reviweing one of the current liners I am using frequently and still did not realised that it has not been reviewed on the blog. I am talking about - 
Nicka K Microfine Artliner in Navy Blue
Nicka K is one of the popular cosmetic brand from New York , known for its affordable range and Nykaa brought this in India with their extensive range on their shelf. 
Price- 350 INR (get this at discounted price at Nykaa)



Nicka K Microfine Artliner: Review and Swatches

Nicka K Microfine Artliner: Review and Swatches

Nicka K Microfine Artliner: Review and Swatches


Liners usually helps you define your eyes and lets your eyes do the rest....
This is a pen liner with felt tip. Actually i bought two colours- Navy Blue and Dark Brown but brown one was defective (dried up) so had to return that. 
This is sleek pen with not a micro tip but a sleeker thin tip with bottom matching the colour of the liner. This beautifully lines up eyes without pushing or tugging. Its good for beginners to create cat eyes or other styles precisely.
I am even loving the colour. A single stroke would even give desired color payout. Intensely pigmented and stays for min of 10 hours without smudging or fading. The blue one is dark blue with a lustre which is quite subtle and wont look shimmery or over the top. At times i double up my blue khols with this liner and it gives a super flaunting look.  Although its not waterproof but its not easy to remove just by swiping with water or wet tissue; good remover is required.

If you are working women or a busy mommy, you need such liners to perk up your look within seconds. Most of the times, we hardly get time for full coverage makeup so such easy make up tools are real saviours. But the only cons with the felt tip liners is they dry up (exhaust) super fast as opposed to liquid liners. The reason why we end up with felt tip liners very soon. 
Overall Nicka K Microfine Artliner is super cool liner with amazing pigmentation and colour pay off and stay. Highly Recommended!
My Rating- 5/5. 

I am planning to buy few more liners with must try colours. Which would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya