Sunday 1 January 2017

Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream: Review

Hi Girls, 
Despite an eye makeup fanatic and a person who spends more that 10 hours a day on system, it took me a little time to realise that apart from just almond oil I need something 'more' for my eyes. I have been using Lotus eye gel and loving it extremely but being a blogger, I am never on continuing spree unless I dont have other options. 
So today I will be sharing my views on Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream. Its been a month I am using the cream and could see the results visible. 
Price- 165 INR for 15ml. Buy here from Amazon at discounted price. 

Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream: Review

Himalaya Herbals says-

Himalaya’s Under Eye Cream contains a proven and safe blend of herbs specially created to care for the delicate area around the eyes. The breakthrough herbal actives reduce the appearance of dark circles and protect the sensitive area under the eyes from sunlight. Our Under Eye Cream detoxifies and moisturizes the under eye area and smoothens wrinkles and fine lines. Its regular use helps prevent new wrinkle formation.
Under Eye Cream contains the breakthrough herbal actives of Cipadessa Baccifera and Winter Begonia which together help reduce dark circles by 50% in four weeks making the eye contours brighter and smooth. Himalaya has filed an US patent for this breakthrough product.

Ingredients- Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffin, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Glycerayl Stearate SE, Steareth-21, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Trienthanolamine, Xanthum Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methyl Paraben, Bergania Ligulata Root Extract, Cipadessa Baccifera flower/leaf/stem Extract, Tritcum Vulgare Germ Oil, Propyl Paraben, Disodium EDTA, Imidazolydinyl Urea.
To disappoint,this brand although herbal but has paraben and other inorganic/chemical ingredients too.

Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream: Review

Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream: Review

Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream: Review

What I have to say- 
The Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream is a small opaque white squeeze tube with a nozzle tip to dispense the cream,secured with green screw cap. You will find this packed in a carton box in brand colours of white, green and red with all the details about the cream on it. 
This is a thick slight beige coloured cream with a fragrance I can hardly smell.I usually apply the cream at night, just two drops- one on my lid and another under water line. just spread this with gentle tapping with fingertip. The cream covers the entire area in few seconds and sinks in. 

The very next morning you can find the eye area soft and moisturised. If your under eye area is prone to dryness then this works great. Although i do not have under eye circles but yes little pigmentation and this is also a lot more improved with the cream.
Due to long working hours on computer, you may feel tiredness and in the long term drooping of lids too along with fine line/sagging/crow feet (are signs of ageing too), this cream helped me handling tiredness and little initial signs of ageing too and while with few lines which I have in inner corners of my under eye, can see little improvement but can not expect something miraculous with a usage of last one month.
Several times when I had itching or irritation due to any cosmetic or makeup, this gives an instant relief. The cream gives soothing, calming and nourishing effect on your eyes. I can see my  eye contours lot more smoother, plump and bright than earlier. It was a pleasant surprise as I was not expecting this much in the given price. You can apply this under your makeup too. Never had any side effects/reactions so far. 

Overall the Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream is great under eye cream to nourish, calm and soothe which comes with a affordable price tag too. Highly Recommended!
My Rating- 4.5/5

What is your favourite under eye cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya