Friday 2 December 2016

The Faces Shop in india, My Haul: Demyang Bamboo 99% gel, Rose water perfumed hand cream


The Face Shop Haul Review
Hi Everyone, 
If you all have been reading and following beauty blog world, you must be aware how Korean brands are becoming a rave in beauty world and one such brand is THE FACE SHOP. 
While adding other stuff to my cart at Amazon, added this recent entrant in Indian Market. 
I got two skin care products- 
1. Demyang Bamboo 99% Fresh Soothing gel.
2. Rose water Eau De Rose daily perfumed hand cream 

1. Demyang Bamboo 99% Fresh Soothing gel (INR 312 for 300ml).
Damyang's bamboo extract fills skin with moisture and helps maintain skin's elasticity, improve its condition and prevent it from getting rough

The Face Shop Demyang Bamboo 99% Fresh Soothing Gel Review

The Face Shop Demyang Bamboo 99% Fresh Soothing Gel Review

I have been using Aloe Vera gel since years and it is an amazing massage gel, moisturiser and soothing mask for me. As soon as i saw the green tub with 99% bamboo written on it, I was lured to try this. 
I must say Product packaging is really attractive, its all bamboos printed on the tub. All green- Tub and even the Gel inside. Transparent gel with a fresh aqua fragrance. it gives instant cooling once you apply on face. I usually apply this during evening hours when I am back home and want something relaxing and soothing. Ingredient list shows bamboo extracts, glycerine, sodium hyaluronate which are great skin hydrants. But it contains alcohol and glycol compund as well so it could be little drying or bother sensitive skin. 

I have a combination skin which develops dry patches on cheeks during winters so all I need something nourishing sans oil or grease. So gels are usually a safe bet. But since Bamboo gel was new for me this made me experience the benefits. 
This gel spreads easily on face and one can keep this for 5-10 minutes on face and wash later to get pretty hydrated skin. You will notice a healthy glow but that is not something to last. 
One of my readers asked me if it can be used as moisturiser, I would say that if you have dry skin you can try applying a thin layer. But in my case although this was quite soothing, calming and hydrating but I could feel the layer on my skin till it was there, it was not completely absorbed to be considered as moisturiser.  
Rather it is great soothing , calming and hydrating mask for every skin type. 

2. Rose water Eau De Rose daily perfumed hand cream (INR 240 for 30 ml)

The Face Shop Rose Water Daily Perfumed hand cream Review

As name says, its daily perfumed hand cream- with a very pretty and attractive tube packaging. My hand creams were all done so I was already in search for a daily hand cream which I can carry along in my bag. The is a thick cream which easily spreads and instantly gets absorbed by skin leaving your hands soft and velvetty and for next few seconds you are surrounded by a cloud of mild rose scent. It surely moisturises but the effect wont last long; max up to 4 hours post which reapplication is needed provided you have not washed your hands in between. One of my friends forgot to apply hand lotion and when she tried she was like- wow, I want this. 
Just apply it and a with a little massage- no greasiness at all to leave marks on your laptop.

The Face Shop in India- My Haul Review

Overall both the products from The face Shop are good to try. Recommended!
1. Demyang Bamboo 99% Fresh Soothing gel- amazingly soothing and calming. (4.5/5)
2. Rose water Eau De Rose daily perfumed hand cream (4.9/5)
Have you tried any of THE FACE SHOP products? what is your view?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya