Sunday 9 October 2016

Maybelline Color Show nail enamel- Coral Craze, Nude Skin

Hi Girls, 

Today I am sharing my views on recent nail enamels I have tried- They are from +Maybelline New York India  and this is one of their popular range - Maybelline Color Show. 
Earlier I have tried their Go Graffiti- Blue Beats and was really impressed with the quality and performance. This time I have chosen subtle shades which can be used as ideal office wear. So lets see how this looked on my nails...
Maybelline Color Show nail enamel- Coral Craze Review, swatches

Maybelline Color Show nail enamel- Coral Craze Review

Maybelline Color Show nail enamel- Nude Skin Review, Swatches

Maybelline Color Show nail enamel- Nude Skin Review


Maybelline Color Show- Coral Craze and Nude Skin
Price- 110 INR and it is easily available on all beauty stores and online sites. 
This is pretty coral shade with red hues and looks pretty on nails but would look better on fairer skin tones. While Nude skin is pastel chocolate shade resembling skin color, it looks amazing and gives a polished manicured look to nails and surely would look good on all skin tones. 
The enamel is very easy in application as the formula is not very thick or runny and gives perfect smooth finish in 2-3 coats. The subtle glossy sheen brightens up and gives a pretty look to hands without being too vibrant.  Hence these are ideal shades for formal dressing.
Also it one of the quickest drying nail enamels I have tried so far. I usually apply quick dry drops every time to avoid creases and marks while drying but this time it was not needed at all.
Staying power of these enamels is also good- 5-6 days without much of chipping unless you are into daily chores like me :-) 
You all may not agree but I like that these are pretty petite bottles are better compared to high priced big bottles; which does not let me get bore and leave them drying. So 4-5 applications at the maximum would finish the content while I could see the formula is good enough not to let them thicken or dry easily while packed in the glass bottle.

Overall Maybelline Color Show nail enamel- Coral Craze, Nude Skin are one of the beautiful shades with amazing quality with affordable price tag. Highly Recommended!
My Rating- 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya