Monday 7 March 2016

My Envy Box celebrating #15yearsofForestEssentials- Feb 2016

My most awaited 'My Envy Box' finally reached me in the last week of Feb- Such a long wait when you know that time its  ALL Forest Essentials products in the Box.
As soon as i opened the Box- a whirlwind of  an amazing fragrance engulfed me. i saw 5 sample size products- Forest Essentials Miniatures.
it took me little time to test and experience the sheer magnificence delivered in the small box.
Using the samples i was like- a queen drowned in the pond of 'Attar' covered with layer of beautiful flower petals enjoying the Royal luxurious wallow in the scented bath.
So my view on MY ENVY BOX- Feb 2016 Forest Essentials Box is here- 

My Envy Box celebrating #15yearsofForestEssentials- Feb 2016 review

My Envy Box celebrating #15yearsofForestEssentials- Feb 2016 Review

1. Forest Essentials luxury Sugar Soap (50 gms-INR 295)
The Sugar soap is Reddish orange transparent soap and as we all know Forest Essentials is known for its natural ingredients so the soap had all natural ingredients. The Mini soap has strong but pleasant Tuberose fragrance. 
i tried this not only on my body but on face too. It cleans well and leaves this invigorating aroma on your body and washroom for quite a while. My oily/acne prone skin accepted the soap and had no reactions while my superdry body skin was clean but needed a little extra moisturisation. Loving the soap immensely!
2. Forest Essentials Hand Pounded Organic Fruit Scrub (8gms, 575 INR)
Although 8 gms is too small as sample to verify the effects on the skin but the amount is enough to try 2-3 times. 
The scrub is gritty and smells of dry fruit syrup, predominantly of saffron (i dont know if it has saffron or not) but the scrub is thick paste where i can feel dates, honey and some gritty granules but they wont scratch your skin. I felt my skin clean with a little glow after using the scrub. Liked it.
3. Forest Essentials Tejasvi Emulsion (8gms, 675 INR)
Now this was something new for me, a moisturising emulsion which looks like lip balm. texture and color is quite balmy and has a yummy fruity fragrance. When applied it first on my skin i felt as if i am applying a lip balm. it was light and although it has cow's ghee as ingredients but it was not oily. it was soon absorbed by my facial skin. 
Again i cant say much about long term effects on  skin as sample is quite less in quantity to verify any claims. But this is a tryworthy Emulsion.
4. Forest Essentials Ultra Rich Body Lotion (50 ml, 375 INR)-Madurai Jasmine & Mogra
The lotions has that captivating Mogra smell and i loved it immensely. Its a thick lotion and hydrates quite well. I have kept it aside for Night when i would love me and my partner to enjoy this rich fragrance. 
5. Forest Essentials Shower Wash- Mashobra Honey & Vanilla (50ml, 295 INR)
The shower wash is Translucent lotion with a pleasant but mild smell. The shower wash wont lather much but cleans yet hydrates well. but i liked the soap more than the wash. 

I liked that most of the samples had all the ingredient list mentioned which reassures the trust on the brand. 

About the Box- 
Loved The Luxurious experience with the Ayurvedic advantage rand Envy Box certainly has an edge over other Indian Subscription boxes and this Forest Essentials Box proves it again. But some of the samples are too small and as always expected no Full size product this time. I would have loved if they had replaced shower wash with a clay mask or something as they already had given one bath product- Soap. Above all i Loved this full skin care box and The single brand concept.  This is second time i am trying Forest Essentials and i want to have it more. 
but I would Highly Recommend My Envy Box as its a full value return along with some amazing brands & products delivered to your door step.
You can order My Envy subscription box here

What do you think about this Box and do you agree that currently My Envy Box rules in all the Indian beauty box subscriptions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya