Friday 25 March 2016

Today's Makeup Look feat. Maybelline Color Show liner Noble Purple

Hi Everyone, 
Today i am sharing one of my makeup looks. This look is quite simple  featuring Maybelline Color Show liner in Noble Purple from the house of +Maybelline New York India  and I will be reviewing the liner. 


Maybelline Color Show liner- Noble Purple review

Maybelline Color Show liner- Noble Purple review

I usually prefer light makeup/no makeup look. 
Even though i usually emphasize on eyes but again one need not layer shadows to highlight- just 2-3 swipes on lids with the colour pencils adds a splash of colour on your lids and then let your eyes speak. 
Price- 325 INR, Available in 4 shades- noble purple, green, shiny beige and violet. Its available on retail counters and online sites. 
Maybelline Color Show liner- Noble Purple review

Maybelline Color Show liner- Noble Purple review

Maybelline Color Show liner- Noble Purple review


The Maybelline Color Show liner in Noble Purple is retractable pencil liner sealed with click lock cap which matches with the liner color which makes it easy to locate. 
The liner, as the name suggests, is purple with metallic shimmer which looks pretty on lids and gives definition to eyes. The metallic sheen of the liner brightens up my eyes instantly and this colour is quite different and refreshing. Shimmer is fine & subtle which would not look over the top.  My eye colour is dark brown and this colour looked pretty on my eyes apart from usual black, blue & green. The colour goes quite well with all kinds of outfits and suits almost all kinds of Indian skin tone. 
But the texture of the pencil is so soft that it breaks every time I use it. Although being soft & buttery it smoothly glides on my lids but a even a gentle pressure can break it. I don't know if it is the case with this colour or with other variants too. One or two swipes on the lid gives perfect finish. But it won't show up that well on waterline as it does on eyelids. 
The colour pigment is good and also stays longer, can say 5-6 hours on my eyelids after which it starts fading. I did not find any smudging even after 4 hours but if want to cover the lids or wish to smudge to create a base, then you have to be little quick.

Overall the Maybelline Color Show liner in Noble Purple is perfect option if you are looking for new yet a trendy color with good quality and reasonable price. Recommended!
My Rating- 4.9/5
By the way what do you think about Shiny Beige, should I try that next?
Maybelline Color Show liner- Noble Purple review

Products Used in today's look- 
1. Garnier BB Cream and Avon CC Cream (mixed) as a base
3. Oriflame Pure Colour Intense in Fabulous Fuchsia on my lips
4. Oriflame Very Me Clickit Liner in Green- thin line on my lids along with ( this gave a pretty shiny contrast to my eyes)
5. Maybelline Color Show Liner in Noble Purple
6. Oriflame Very Me Peach Me perfect powder in Bronze - layer on lids to create depth
7. Oriflame Volumebuild Mascara for the build up thick lashes.

I hope you all liked the look, this is specially created for Indian working women who are always short on time but then need to stand-out in the crowd. 
Do comment in the box below with your suggestions. They help me to not only know your view but also to improve the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya