Wednesday 27 January 2016

4 tricks that transformed my hairs to smooth curly locks

Hi All, 
I have got many queries asking my hair routine and how i manage my curls so today's post is about my Hairs- How i try and maintain my curls. Although i want tighter crunchy curls like Kangana at times but then my natural waves cum curls are good too. Lets see what i do to define them- 
4 tricks that transformed my hairs to smooth curly locks


1. Scrunching- this is one of the most popular techniques for curling your hairs naturally with any heat/styling tools. you can online for several tutorials on scrunching. 
How i do it- Just wash my hairs with a good cleanser and applying a good conditioner. while washing it with water scrunch my hairs to squeeze the water. Do not twist & wrap with a towel, Rather take T-shirt and cover your scrunchy mess of hairs on your head. Let them dry.

2. Argan Oil- I apply Pure argan oil ( i got one from nyassa) on my ends on my damp hairs (towel dried). This really tames the fizzy ends and keep my hairs conditioned, soft and shiny for long.
4 tricks that transformed my hairs to smooth curly locks


3. Curl defining cream- I have been looking for curl defining products and i got this pretty bottle from BBlunt. This is BBLUNT Curl Defining leave in cream. Just apply it on your damp curls with more scrunching starting from tips of your hairs. Since then my curls stay long for hours and not only that its also tames frizz of my rough hairs. Tie them or leave open you will have your curls intact. isnt'it great?
4 tricks that transformed my hairs to smooth curly locks

4. My fragrant hair sprays- when my hairs are dry and i feel that i need to style and redefine my curls. I spray my DIY hair spray. You must be wondering whats that? its so simple.
Just add 10 ml of rose/jasmine hydrosol to 200 ml of distilled water and few drops of your favourite essential oil like lavender or rosemary to boost benefits. Spray this through the entire hair length to dampen them and scrunch your hairs again. If needed apply the curling cream and leave them to dry. You are done! This not only helps you with curling but also benefits your hairs.
4 tricks that transformed my hairs to smooth curly locks

So these are my hair tricks. But these tricks works well if you have wavy or curly hairs naturally as these tricks tames, defines curls but if you have silky straight hairs you need something more to curl your hairs.
4 tricks that transformed my hairs to smooth curly locks

Tell me what are your tricks to curl/define your curls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya