Thursday 23 July 2015

Pantene Pro-V Total Damage Care 10 Shampoo: Review

Hi Everyone,
Its been few months i got some samples from Reward Me for Review. One of the products which i got was this PANTENE Pro-V Total Damage Care 10 Shampoo- 80 ml bottle. it is a product of +P&G (Procter & Gamble) India.
I liked that they have sent a good sample quantity rather than a sachet or something to test. 
Lets see how it worked for my Dry, frizzy and thin hairs.
Pantene-Pro-V-Total-Damage-Care-10-Shampoo-Review

You can buy the Pantene Pro-V Total Damage Care shampoo from retail outlets or online as its easily available.
Price- 80 ml for 59 INR.

Product Claims- 
Use daily to help prevent the 10 signs of hair damage. Contains Keratin Damage Blockers technology that provides 99% protection against damage, giving you softer and more manageable hair.
• Repairs 10 visible signs of hair damage
• Protects hair against future damage

• Leaves hair feeling smoother and softer
Ingredients- has a long list of chemicals, not free of Sulphates (SLS).
Pantene-Pro-V-Total-Damage-Care-10-shampoo-Review

My experience- 
My hair type usually makes me resist trying various types of hair products but since the product came to me and the claims made were worth trying-so used it.
The shampoo comes packed in opaque plastic bottle in white and gold. it has a flip cap to prevent spilliage and also controls outflow while taking the shampoo. So a sturdy and travel friendly pack.
Shampoo is pearl white in color with a medium consistency. It has a pleasant floral fragrance which lingers on for a couple of hours post wash.
As always i apply this too diluted in water on my hairs. 
It lathers well on oiled/non-oiled hair well. It cleans the scalp well without leaving any residue-washes off well. People with oily scalp would also find it good for hair cleansing.
I found that my hairs were not only clean but lustrous after every use. It helped me retain bounce & volume of my hairs. My curls were defined with reduction in frizz. Although i use conditioner post wash but the effect was something i got from this shampoo only. 
I was happy to find my hairs healthy and yes with little reduction is split ends too
Usually i opt for hair trimming to manage my split ends but its been months i have gone for a trim. 
Leaving the SLS free/Paraben free range, till now i was happy with my Loreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Shampoo, But Looking into the results, i have recently grabbed a bottle of conditioner from the range. Will review that soon.
The quantity in the bottle was good enough to last for a couple of months for a regular user.
Pantene-Pro-V-Total-Damage-Care-10-shampoo-Review

Overall I found the Pantene Pro-V Total Damage Care 10 Shampoo is a good shampoo for every hair type and is a MUST TRY. It wont disappoint for results  claimed except the long list of chemical ingredients.
My rating- 4.5/5

Have tried any of the PANTENE shampoos? How was your experience?

Disclaimer- This was a sample sent in exchange of my review. But the review is totally unbiased and based entirely on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya