Sunday 12 July 2015

Oriflame Sweden Aimi Fine Fragrance Mist- Heavenly Blossom: Review

Get carried away by the blissful bouquet of cherry blossom fine fragrance mist. Unforgettable notes of floral tea accord, cherry blossom and sensual sandalwood blend in a perfect harmony, lingering beautifully on your skin. - its about Oriflame Aimi Mist -Heavenly Blosssom.
Oriflame Sweden Aimi Fine Fragrance Mist- Heavenly Blossom Review

+Oriflame India recently launched variants in Aimi Range. I am a huge fan of Oriflame fragrances and love trying them. Today it is about one of the new launches- Oriflame Aimi Fine Fragrance Mist in Heavenly Blossom.
I got this in May 2015 introductory offer

Price- 799 for 150 ml. You may easily order it online on Amazon here. You can also get this through an Oriflame Sales representative with the code 26386.

I am one of those who might forget applying makeup but cannot get away without my favourite scents. A fresh nice scent instantly invigorates and energizes me for the day. I even keep vials in my bag for reapplication. Also i prefer Mists over perfumes so when i find something good as a mist, its there in my bag.
Oriflame Aimi Mist- Heavenly Blossom is one such which i was desperate to try since it was launched. I loved their previous variant- Oriflame Aimi Whispering Breeze so much that i was sad when it got over. Oriflame offered two new variants this time apart from whispering breeze- Heavenly Blossom & Mystic Caress. I was confused between the two but ended up trying Heavenly Blossom as the cherry blossom combination was new for me.
Oriflame Sweden Aimi Fine Fragrance Mist- Heavenly Blossom Review

Ingredients- 
AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT., PARFUM, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, CITRAL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CI 17200, CI 19140

My Experience- 
The Mist is beautifully packed in transparent pink bottle with Pink blossoms printed and pink pump dispenser. it slim and weightless which looks pretty on your shelf/in bag. Their pump is good as it sprays just the right amount and is sturdy as it lasts quite long. I am using the last one as recycled bottle for my DIY mist.
Oriflame Heavenly Blossom Mist is a feminine fragrance with primarily Sweet Aromatic notes.
Top Notes- Tea Accord
Mid Notes- Cherry Blossom 
Base Notes- Sandalwood.
You can feel the predominant Cherry blossom notes with sweetness of sandal. As you apply it immediately captivates your senses, mesmerizes you & people around you.
Being a mist i was not expecting much in terms of staying but to my surprise it stays quite long- 6+ hours on a normal temperature day.
I can feel it on my clothes later too. Although i rarely apply it directly on my body but it does not sting (except broken/freshly shaved/waxed skin).
The fragrance is long lasting but not heavy/strong for a scent lover. People who love citrus scents may not like it much. They can try Mystic Caress.
Oriflame Sweden Aimi Fine Fragrance Mist- Heavenly Blossom Review

Oriflame Sweden Aimi Fine Fragrance Mist- Heavenly Blossom Review

Overall Oriflame Aimi Mist- Heavenly Blossom is again a scorer from Oriflame Sweden. Its a must try for perfume lovers who love floral scents.
My Rating- 5/5

Which perfume/scent are you currently loving? Do you like Mist or EDT's?

1 comment:

  1. I liked these fragrances a lot and l bet most people would have loved it,l use mists as l can't handle hard smells as l have headaches and my skin is also sensitive but l have always used whispering breeze most which is my fav but now l don't know why oriflame didn't produce and market it and l am dissapointed,please market these again please

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya