Tuesday 2 June 2015

My Himalaya Herbals Haul and Current Online Offers!

Hi Girls, 


You might have read, how i am crazy about Himalaya baby shampoo, While looking for some more options for my hair, i went to the outlet. Although i could not convince my self for any other variant in shampoos but i got to lay my hands on some good ones (along with 10% discount too)
Himalaya Herbals Products



1. Himalaya baby Shampoo (INR 149 for 200 ml)- Sorry i forgot to include that in my pics. its been my repurchase since log and just cant think of a better option till now, atleast for my kid.
2. Himalaya Herbals Sparkling White toothpaste (INR 85 for 175 gms)- who does'nt want sparkling white shiny teeth and that too when its natural and herbal. it is safe for kids & even tastes good :-)
3. Himalaya Herbals Intense Oil Clear Lemon face wash for him (INR 70 for 50 ml)- My Man has to deal with this double trouble- oily skin and extremes of temperature with dirt & grime. Its for him, lets see if it works.
4. Himalaya Herbals Natural Sun Protection Lip Balm (INR 100 for 4.5 gms)- I was looking for non-tinted but sun shielding balm so here it is from a trusted brand.
5. Himalaya Herbals Antiseptic Cream (INR 30 for 20 gms)- its something essential in my Bag. My kid keeps bumping, hurting himself and this one is a real great savior!
6. Himalaya Herbals Clarina Anti Acne Cream (INR 60 for 30 gms)- summers is the peak time when i encounter all sorts of skin troubles. This was something i wanted to try fro my cystic acne.
7. Himalaya Herbals Clarina Anti Acne Face Wash gel (INR 65 for 60 ml)-  I have tried this earlier. it was good & worked for me, so a repurchase!

While browsing through their online shop, found anti acne mask- from Clarina range. Would like to try that too. 
Himalaya Products

Himalaya Herbals Products

Himalaya Herbals Products

Now great news! Himalaya Herbals at its online shop is running with 1+1 OFFER AND FLAT 50% discount for selected products for online purchase.

So which Himalaya Product worked for you? Any recent purchase from Himalaya Herbals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya