Monday 4 May 2015

Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser- Milk protein: Review

Hi All, 

Today I will sharing my views and reviews of another product from Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. It is a Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser with Milk Protein, meant for Dry & Damaged hairs.

Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser- Milk Protein; Review

Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser- Milk Protein-ingredients

Company Claims- The product claims to be useful in dryness & roughness of hairs. Also claims to prevent hairfall and improve hair shine.
Price & Quantity- 95 INR for 200ml of cleanser.

Ingredients- the cleanser seems to contain herbal extracts of Neem, tulsi, Aloevera, mehndi & Bhringraj in small proportions but is not completely free of chemicals as it contains surfactants, Parfum and Urea etc. 

Packed in white plastic opaque bottle with the picture of Indian Basil (tulsi) on it. The bottle has a contrast green flip open cap and is sturdy to carry while travel.
The hair cleanser/shampoo is thick milky white but runny enough to easily come out of bottle. As mentioned in ingredients, smells of flowers (added) but not strong to bother your nose or linger around for long. 
The best part of this hair cleanser/shampoo is that it cleans  my hairs & scalp quite well even if i have oiled my hairs (which is quite enormous & heavy in my case) without leaving my scalp greasy. Since my hairs are very curly, frizzy & rough owing to thin & dry texture of my hair, i always need heavy conditioning for which i do not prefer a conditioning cleanser/shampoo. I always go for a combo of a good cleanser with a little heavy conditioner. So in this case too i follow up with a conditioner otherwise my hairs are soft and manageable too. The cleanser helps retaining the essential moisture and keeps my hair free of dryness/frizz the entire day. I have not noticed any hairfall with this rather added little volume & bounce with every wash.

Overall i would recommend this Milk Protein Hair Cleanser for Dry as well as normal hairs. Affordable and quite effective!

My Rating - 4.5/5 (for those chemical ingredients)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya