Thursday 25 December 2014

First Impressions!- AuraVedic, Soultree & Vedantika

Hi All, 
In my last posts, you might have read about my joybynature.com haul and site review. I was very excited to try the products received.- Vedantika Skin polishing Scrub, Soultree Wild Amla Shower gel, AuraVedic Age Repair Firming Oil.
Today i will be sharing my first impressions about the products i have tried them all at least once.

Vedantika Skin polishing Scrub, Soultree Wild Amla Shower gel, AuraVedic Age Repair Firming Oil First Impressions

They are-
Aura Vedic Age Repair Firming Oil with Grapeseed & Avocado Oil.
Vedantika Skin Polishing Scrub
Soul Tree Amla Shower Gel


1. Aura Vedic Age Repair Firming Oil with Grapeseed & Avocado Oil- 
Nice transparent bottle with screw cap. oil is yellow in color & its smelled good although the smell is little strong but i liked it. Felt this little greasy as i tried this at the back of my palm so used it as after bath oil and was immediately absorbed on my damp skin. I was smelling great the entire day. Also i mixed it with my Aroma Magic Fairy oil in 2:3 ratio. Applying it daily on my face and seems working well.

2. Vedantika Skin Polishing Scrub- 
packed in rectanglar transparent bottle, smelled purely of herbs which i actually cant define now. Tried this post a facial massage. As instructed on bottle, mixed the powder with milk and honey (as my skin is getting drier these winters) and applied on face as mask and gently massaged it. Found scrub little harsh for my face so had to be little careful while massaging but my face was glowing the entire day. 

3. Soultree Amla Shower Gel-  
I was little apprehensive about this as it was not my first choice. Again tightly packed in a transparent round bottle with flip cap. Was smelling good & somewhat mix of Triphala powder with little floral too. Its gel, little runny and hence need to be careful while extracting it from bottle. it gives a clean and refreshing bath and hydrating too. I did not find any stretchy feeling post bath. But in these drying winters you cant avoid a hydrating lotion or oil.

These were as i said- 'first Impressions'. Will be posting my detailed reviews too as soon as i am done with atlteast 15-20 usages.

Have you tried any of the Vedantika/Soul Tree/Aura Vedic products?? what was your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya