Wednesday 19 November 2014

Crazy Cravings- Amrapali Jewels!

Hi All,

Its been long i have shared my craving with you all. Although it never happens that my lust list ends up or my hunger is satiated, as its once done with one and i hop on to another.
Festivals are gone but my festive shopping fever is still on!!!
I love Jewelries and accessories and which woman do not...you will never say- 'its enough' , will you??
Today its about my Love for Silver Jewelry that too from AMRAPALI.
I am a Fan of silver jewelries as they not only have that ethnic touch but goes well with all trendy wears too. Amrapali from Jaipur has redefined silver jewelry and has brought this to international fashion gallery. Now those pretty designs are not restricted to old indian jewel boxes but has revamped to adorn every fashion and style.
i am sharing some of my picks which i crave like crazy ....

1.Hand painted deity Necklace- truly amazing, combine it with a tant bengali cotton sari or a cotton skirt for Boho look.






2. Yellow Glass flower earrings- I can shop endlessly for earrings. And this one is Awesome...




3. Lovely Lynx Ear Cuffs by Manish Arora-  pair of cuffs with single clip chain. Would add new dimension to your style. Pair it with a nice crop top and skirt or cotton kurti-palazzo to stand out of the crowd.


4. Elza Earrings by Manish Arora- you will like the 'riot of colors' in this collection. Those pretty pineapple drops...cant take your eyes away.





5. Hand Painted Shiv Parvati earrings-  I loved this concept of adding hand painted pics to jewels. Amazing creativity and so very 'Indian'.




5. Silver oxidized Jhumkis- Last but not least, all time favorite and evergreen Jhumkis.


So Girls, which one would you pick???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya