Saturday 18 October 2014

Craft Corner- Puja Thali for Diwali

Hi All, 

Today its my first post on Craft- my love since childhood, My mom has been my teacher who taught me various Art & Craft techniques. 
And she still is teacher to so many with her Craft School at Jabalpur.
We have our own workshop for Craft Creations- sale.....
So today is one of the latest and popular crafts from our workshop-
its PUJA THALI...



This was my Puja Thali for Karwa Chauth Puja. Its a Peacock Mural Thali which is washable and heat resistant too.

Will come up with more Craft works....in this corner soon.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is very popular, so many people told me to read your blog. Today I read this blog. I am very happy to read your blog today and I hope you will continue to make this type of blogs.
    Pooja Thali Set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this blog. I am very impressed with your blog and it is very useful for me and others.
    customized karwa chauth thali set

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya