Saturday 26 July 2014

Crazy Cravings- Eye Crayons & my mini cutie Haul!

Hi all,


You all might have understood makeup for me is defining & highlighting my eyes.
I tried my hands on eye shadows but for a people like me who lacks patience (time too), you hardly have 10 mins to get ready when your boys are already SET-TO-GO. so find these pencils handy and also love the effect they give...I am CRAZY for Eye pencils, Khols or Crayons.



Be it Retractable or Sharpening ones
Be it Slim or Jumbo chubby ones
Be it Matte or Shimmery ones
Be it Funky or Metallic ones
Be it Single or Dual ones
I Love them all!!! Now, you will say I am CRAZY!!
You dont have to be perfect (unlike with Eye Shadows) while using them and would hardly mess up. More over they are MULTI-PURPOSE....use them as Liner, Kajal (on waterline), as eye definer, eye shadow base...its all up to you.



My recent visit to cosmetic store let me explore and buy some good ones..although not sufficient enough to satiate my cravings. Have a look 


They are- 
1. Most raved one in blogging world- Lakme Eyeconic in White
2. Revlon GROW LUSCIOUS Liner in Emerald
3. Lakme 9 to 5 GLIDE ON eye colour in Metallic Black
4. And a Street Wear Nail Paint- Can you guess its shade???
and a sharpener- FREE
Also some colorful basic hair accessories- 



My Wishlist for EYE Crayons/Pencils---

1. Rimmel- BAD GIRL BRONZE


 

2. Maybelline Crayon Khol- Shiney Beige




3. Loreal Paris Super Liner Gel Matic- Gold

4. Maybelline ColorShow- Noble Purple


5. NYX Jumbo- Sparkle Nude

6.Lakme Absolute Drama Stylist- Pink






Now tell me, Which ones would your recommend for me? or any other better options you have???


      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya