Tuesday 24 June 2014

The Nature's Co Beauty Box - June 2014

Good morning to all my beautiful readers!

I was super happy yesterday as i got all my haul shipments yesterday....super excited to try them. Very morning as i reached my office i received this pack from TNC- The Nature's Co- Beauty Box and by the end of the day...haul shipment from my online purchases. Good na!!

So here's my Beauty Box from +The Nature's Co



The Nature's Co is one of the few companies to start this beautiful concept of beauty boxes for their brand promotion and one can subscribe this box at 595 INR (which is reduced to 495 INR) here


When i saw the carton pack i was disappointed but opening this gave me a pretty surprise. 
This time it was a pretty bag (which I got in black) with a front zipper pocket (happy face)
it had 6 small teeny tiny sample sized beauty products - packed in cute bottles along with a mini pamphlet to introduce the contents. Also couple of discount vouchers too.



Contents- 

1. Almond Oat Meal Massage Oil(5 ml)



2. Cool Cucumber Face Wash (15 ml)




3. Lemon Grass Body Wash (35 ml)




4. Barley Volumising Hair Cleanser (35 ml)- Sorry some pics are little blurred.




5. Walnut Mint Foot Scrub (15 ml)




6. Pepper mint Foot Soak (15 gms)




And a Freebie- a mini pedi-file (foot file) 




Also Discount Vouchers-  (spa treatment which i would not be able to use as Indore does not have any TNC spa) and 35% discount valid till Oct 14 (can try).




overall I liked the variants given but the size....none of them were full sized one.


Did you receive your Nature's Co Beauty Box? What did you get? What did you like most?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya