Friday 20 June 2014

Shopping Indulgence....my Haul

Hi all, 


This entire month...i was on a spending spree (although my birthday is 2 months away)...spending on Spa, Clothing, Accessories and my Beauty products...online shopping, Window shopping, checking outlets, counters in local market....on and on and on.
But i absolutely loved it!! -(not burning hole into my hubby's pocket) 
here is one of my recent beauty haul- 



you will notice that most of them are basic Skin care items and purchases are budget conscious...common with indian women :-).

1. Lotus NUTRAEYE rejuvenating and Correcting Eye Gel- was looking for an eye gel, the brand and the word 'gel' lured me.

2. Lotus Color Dew Nail enamel- can you guess the shade?
You may read my past Lotus Color Dew Nail Enamel Review here.



3. Aroma Magic Orange Blossom Wash- as per SA it is meant for oily skin and also fades tan.



4. Maybelline Colossal Khol- turquoise- Most raved one is blogger world. Wanted it badly.



5. Garnier PURE ACTIVE Range- i loved the FW, a repurchase and wanted to try Scrub too.




6. I love Exfoliating FW's so another variant of Garnier Exfoliating Washes.




7. SA at Counter literally pushed me to try this- Fair Miracle Sachets from Garnier



8. My family loves PATANJALI cleansers so repurchased Mogra and Lemon Honey one and wanted to try Multani Mitti too this time.
9. Lotus ALPHAMOIST  AHA moisturiser- its a repurchase. Why? i guess it needs a separate post.
10. Engage -SPELL Deo.

Whats your recent purchase or repurchase????


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya