Wednesday 7 May 2014

KHOLS/ KAJAL WARS- My Pick....Street Wear STAY ON long wear and water proof eye liner in 03 Onyx

Hi,

i have been reading ample of reviews and a lot about KHOL craze and company wars en cashing the opportunity. India has always been known for their Kajrari beauties and so is my passion. I have been using khols and kajal since my school days. one of my cousin was a regular user of kajal and use to apply kajal pencil on her waterline, that was my first exposure to Kajal and she insisted me that i have big beautiful eyes and kajal would accentuate my expressive eyes and being a dancer by hobby, it became an integral part of my daily regime.
Street Wear STAY ON long wear and water proof eye liner in 03 Onyx Review


Street Wear STAY ON long wear and water proof eye liner in 03 Onyx Review



my first kajal was of LAKME and but i have always been fighting this smudging and long lasting issues and hence tried several pencils & Kajals and then came to know about so called KHOLS from women magazine (which my MOM subscribed and i read fondly :-) ) but here i am reviewing a liner not Khol.
Ok lets come my PICK of the DAY in Kajal (it more of pencil liner not Khol)...i am a loyal user of STREET WEAR STAY ON long wear and water proof Eye Liner- 03 Onyx pencil since the day it floated in the market and from then onwards, i am regularly using it and could never find better replacement inspite of several better branded options available in the market.
lets see how-
Pigmentation- very Good (4/5) although i miss that shine which i find on Celebs waterline.
Use on waterline- yes without any irritation (5/5)
Longlasting- yes, stays to its claims, min 10 hours and in my case 12 hours (5/5)
Price- yes, pricier than others- 350 INR
Waterproof- yes, you need eye make-up remover to remove it properly (as claimed, 5/5)
Smudging- of course not (5/5)
Quantity - .35 gms (decent quantity, also for regular users like me it lasts for a minimum of 3 months.)
Application- soft to apply  but never broke, Single or double swipe is sufficient on waterline and on lids
Street Wear STAY ON long wear and water proof eye liner in 03 Onyx on Waterline, review
on my waterline


Street Wear STAY ON long wear and water proof eye liner in 03 Onyx swatches, Review
Swatches
you can see in swatches, its hard to remove without remover and rubbing made my hand red.
Will i recommend- Highly Recommended Street Wear STAY ON long wear and water proof eye liner in 03 Onyx 
Will i repurchase- i have probably purchased 7-8 pencils till now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya