Thursday 2 January 2014

Nivea Fruity Shine lip Balm- Cherry:Review

Nivea Fruity Shine lip Balm- Cherry:Review



When so many bloggers are raving about the NIVEA lip balms giving incredible remarks to this balm. I even made sure to grab one in my next purchase especially when i have this habit of hoarding lip balms. 



I still remember my school days when i used to apply loads of Vaseline/ Boroline on my lips in winters. I have inherited this trait of Dry lips, Dry and Curly hairs from my mother and Grandmom but they used to manage with their home made cures. Although Vaseline Petroleum jelly, Shuddh Ghee worked well for my Mom but never for me. My first lip balm was also ANHERB one ….i liked its fragrance too much since then i am addicted lip balms.


I was desperately searching for the most popular flavor- Pomegranate! but every retail and online store had every flavor but this one. Even I was told that its been discontinued, is it???
So finally ended purchasing this BERRY flavor.i was too eager to explore the benefits of my NIVEA balm.

Nivea Fruity Shine lip Balm- Cherry:Review

What Product Claims-
Do you want to explore a sensational Scent?
Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturization?
The innovative formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine with fruit extracts and shimmering pigments combines long lasting moisturisation and an exciting fruit scent, leaving a touch of delicate color on soft and smooth lips.
- Delights your delicate lips with fruit y scent and smoothing long lasting care
- Naturally enhances your lips with shimmering pigments and a soft reddish shimmer
- Protects your lips against harmful UVA and UVB rays with spf 10
Skin compatibility dermatologically approved


Ingredients - (such a looooong list for a tiny product…hehehehe)
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Cire de candelilla, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Microcrystalline Wax / Cire microcristalline, Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water/Eau, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Juice, Mica, Silica, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Aroma/Flavour, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Nivea Fruity Shine lip Balm- Cherry:Review

Lets how it fared for me in all these departments -
Packaging - Dark pink attractive packaging in retractable case (like lipsticks) this is the best part of contemporary trend in lip balms. retractable, so easy to apply, store and Carry in your bag.
Quantity- 4.8 G - ample of quantity to last long for sucker like me too
Price - INR 129 but as always got it at discount of 10%.
Availability - at all retail and online counters
Expiry - 30 months after manufacturing date
Colour - Dark pink with fine shimmer particles
Texture - it's neither too soft nor too hard to apply; just the right amount can be applied in 2-3 swipes.

Nivea Fruity Shine lip Balm- Cherry:Review

Fragrance- Best part of it; i loved the fruity smell although its not sure that every time fruity smell is good to wear and bear.
Lip moisturisation- yeah the ultimate intent- my first try was very disappointing, moisturizing capacity is very average and pigments meant to impart healthy shiny colour to lips were very below average as 2-3 swipes coloured my lips in deep pink but settled on my lips and lines like HOLI colour. Yuck…. within a day i need to apply this every hour. you guys can also correlate to how your lips look after having Barf Gola/ Chuski…:-0, Oh no i was irritated.
Also the shade did not suit me so its must to wear a good lipstick or gloss above it. Later when i had scrubbed my lips the other day it went little smooth on my lips but again the color settles which is pretty annoying. I guess it can work well for people with mild dryness.
For Spf, probably this may help with reapplications ensured.

Nivea Fruity Shine lip Balm- Cherry:Review,swatch

TIP-
Can apply on dry cheeks to impart little tint & moisturise.
Always scrub well before applying this.


So overall 3/5 for yummy smell & Packaging but then these features are also available in other good balms too.- Worth Trying.

Nivea Fruity Shine lip Balm- Cherry:Review



No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya