Wednesday 15 January 2014

My First OOTD- Black Houndstooth frock jacket

Hi to all beautiful people out there, 

This is my first post of OOTD and believe me i'm damn nervous...

This was a just a causal outfit for a local holiday outing with my family. Since it was quite cold last week i chose to wear this Frock jacket with my multicolored top and simple black leggings. 
Jacket- from MAX
Top and Leggings- Local Store
Sandals- Lorina
Bag - from Local Store
Accessories- simple jade blue earings and a normal makeup in coral tones.

Multi top, sandals and Bag added contrast to my Jacket which worked well as i got compliments too.
I guess you all like it.

1 comment:

  1. U look fabulous dear. Post some more OOTDs. Love ur bag....

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya