Tuesday 21 January 2014

Budget Bargains - Nail Paint-VOV Green Forest



its wedding season, so many invitations!! and so many parties to attend…….
Especially when its someone from your family, you have n number of things going on your mind from dress selection to makeup options, hair do and so on.
This time i thought why not give my hands a new look- a new nail paint or a nail art??
started checking my stash and I got this cutie which i purchased few months back in my nail paint haul. Brand was new but the colors available and attractive price tempted me. so here it is …
VOV Nail paint shade 226 Green Forest…





Shade - its a Sap green shade with hints of blue.
Price- since its a budget product, price must be pocket friendly- I purchased it for 30 INR. isn’t it good.
packaging- nice heart shaped bottles
quantity - not mentioned but good enough to last for 3-4 applications. vaise bhi i don’t prefer large volumes in nail paints as i get bored of same shades very soon and its then kept lying in my refrigerator.


my experience - it is a pretty shade which looks good on my hands and i guess it will look good on all kind of indian skin shades. To my surprise, its is quite smooth and is easy to apply. double coat gives opaque finish. The best part- it last for 4-5 days and outer coat enhances that. It dries quickly every coat took a min to dry while after applying 3 coats- 2 of color and last of outer one it took over all five mins to settle down. (but when i am in hurry to sleep...as i always prefer applying these at night...i use Oriflame quick Dry Drops)
This time i combined it with FACES Golden glitter paint to give a party look. I applied single coat of green and then 3 coats of glitter and tadaaaa…..its done. And i think it worked well.
What do you guys think?

Well its a tryworthy for college girls (money saver) and for working women too (time saver)



What i liked -
everything from color to application, drying and lasting….and on top of all-affordable pricing.
What i did not like -
nothing...its enough i expect from a nail paint and that too from a lesser known or non premium brand.


My Rating- ⅘...must try.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recommendations by Engageya